This will change settings for expansion cards such as RTG, Network, and SCSI cards.
Expansion Board Settings
- Controller or Bridgeboard selection for SCSI, IDE, Custom SCI, PCI, x86 boards
- Controller model selection for the make and model of required controller or bridgeboard.
- Controller series selection for controllers in the same series.
- SCSI Controller ID: Specify a SCSI controller ID (0-7).
- SCSI/IDE/Boot ROM file. allow you to specify a expansion card and rom file and model. Upto 4 seperate files can be selected.
- Autoboot disabled. Tick if you don't want to boot from this expandsion card.
Expansion Board Settings
- Accelerator make selection. Select ACT, Commodore, DKB, GVP, Kupke, Macrosystem, M-Tec, Phase 5, RCS make.
- Accelerator board selection. Select the actual accelerator board.
- Accelerator board ROM file. Select the Blizzard PPC or Cyberstorm accelerator board ROMs (available from The Zone on Abime.net).
- Accelerator board memory. Amount of memory for the board (0-256 MB).
- Catweasel Z2 emulation Emulates the Catweasel floppy disk controller using Zorro 2 slot (moved from Misc in v2.0)
- uaescsi.device Adds support for IDE/SCSI CDROM drives on Amiga side. Use this device name in your CD0 DosDriver file in Devs\DosDrivers, and add the appropiate unit number (use Create Log file to see which unit number your CD drive uses).
First CDROM is always uaescsi.device unit zero, second is zero etc.. and then other non-CDROM SCSI devices (moved from Misc in v2.0).
- CD32 Full
Motion Video cartridge Emulates the FMV expandison to play MPEG video.
- Toccata Z2 sound card emulation Emulates the 16bit toccata sound card.
- Toccata Paula/CD audio mix Allows you to play Toccata and Paula sound at the same time.
- ES1370 PCI sound card. Esonique 1370 sound card (like the Soundscape ELITE) with digital effects capability (reverb, chorus, and spatial enhancement).
- FM801 PCI sound card. Forte Media 801 sound card
- bsdsocket.library Allows your Amiga to use your PC's network connection, whether it be through Dial-Up Networking (DUN), or Ethernet connectivity. In other words, if your PC is connected to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) through a modem, or connected to a LAN through an Ethernet connection, your Amiga will be able to make use of that connection (moved from Misc in v2.0).
- uaenet.device Enable SANA2 compatible net device. Requires WinPCap (Windows Packet Capture Library) (moved from Misc in v2.0).
- A2065 Z2 Emulates the A2065 Zorro 2 card. Option below is 'Cable Disconnected'.
- Realtek 8029 PCI. Emulatees the common Realtek 8029
- Network card status shows whether card is connected to a network ok.
Help content is under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: News and information about help authoring tools and software