WinUAE is a very feature-rich implementation of an Amiga:
- Picasso96 RTG support, so that your Amiga can make use of all available display modes of your PC graphics-card. P96-RTG is implemented as a Zorro-III graphics-card to the Amiga.
- CD-ROM, CDTV and CD32 drive support, for accessing Amiga CD-ROM discs.
- Windows file-system support, so that your Amiga can use your PC hard-drive's file-system directly. Makes it easy to share files between Windows and the Amiga.
- Full Harddisk support, for maximum compatibility, and reduced risk. HDToolbox, RDB and custom filesystems supported. Able to mount real hard disks with RDB and Amithlon partitions. Kickstart 1.3 hardfiles now supported with FastFileSystem in KS roms directory.
- Zorro-III memory-expansion support, so that you can emulate an Amiga with up to 2GB of RAM.
- Super-Alice custom-chip, with up to 8-Megs of Chip Memory.
- Virtual networking support, through either your Ethernet or Dial-Up Networking connection to the world.
- MIDI output support.
- JIT CPU emulation.
- Action Replay 1/2/3 support.
- Compressed Kickstart ROM support.
- All keys now usable as Amiga keys including Windows keys and are usable in Input-tab configuration.
- Floppy disk speed slider and configurable floppy drive types.
- Quickstart mode allows you to select pre-configured Amiga models
- Emulation of Motorola 68000 to 68030 CPU and from Winuae v3.0.0 the PowerPC CPU using QEmu.
- Wide range of accelerator boards and expansions.
- And many, many more!
Help content is under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Generate EPub eBooks with ease