WinUAE has some bugs which are known. Please check this list before reporting any bugs:
- Some CD32 games stop loading and freeze (bug in the CD-ROM controller emulation, hard to fix because there are no CD32 hardware specs)
- Sound and JIT-sound timing problems (some systems only)
NOTE: Please use the following type of template with all bug reports:
- WinUAE Version
- Host Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 etc.)
- DirectX version
- PC Graphics card and the driver version
- Sound card and the driver version
- Amiga OS version (Kickstart and Workbench)
- Extensions running (MagicWB, NewIcons, DirOPUS, ToolManager, etc.)
- Amiga settings that may have caused the problem
If you made sure your request is still valid, see the Credits page to contact one of the developers.
Help content is under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free PDF documentation generator