These settings control many important aspects of the Amiga emulation.
- Untrap = Middle Button --> ALT-TAB allows the middle button on your mouse to act like ALT-TAB, switching focus away from the WinUAE emulation. This is useful because WinUAE traps the mouse-cursor within its Window borders, and if your hand is already on the mouse and you want to escape this capture, you can just press the middle button.
- Show GUI on startup will allow you to double-click a .uae config-file without it immediately launching the emulation.
- Use CTRL-F11 to quit Just press this key combination to quit WinUAE. If this option is enabled, the ALT-F4 combination can be used by the Amiga properly, and CTRL-F11 will quit WinUAE.
- Don't show Taskbar button. Removes Taskbar button.
- Don't show notification icon.
Removes Winuae icon from notification area.
- Always on top. Make sure Winuae window is always on top of other windows.
- Disable screensaver. Temporarily stops screen saver feature for the display when using WinUAE
- Syncronize clock Synchronizes Amiga clock with PC clock
- One second reboot pause introduces a short pause before a reboot.
- Faster RTG. Disables non needed emulation features such as internal bitplace emulation and copper, when RTG (P96) is in use.
- Clipboard sharing allows you to share the contents of your clipboard between the Amiga and Windows if enabled.
- Allow Native code is disabled by default.
- Native on-screen display.
- RTG on-screen display
- Create winuaelog.txt log can be enabled to debug Winuae when experiencing problems (see Paths for more settings)
- Log illegal memory access can be enabled to debug memory access to protected or unallocated memory areas.
- Blank unused displays.
- Start mouse uncaptured. Start Winuae but do not capture mouse pointer in Winuae window.
- Start minimized. Minimise Winuae window when Winuae is started.
- Minimize when focus is lost will minimize the Winuae window if you switch to another program or window.
- 100/120Hz VSync black frame insertion can be enabled to reduce LCD motion blur.
- Master floppy write protection overrides write protection on the Floppy drives window, so you can't accidently untick it.
- Hide all UAE autoconfig boards will hide any extra Zorro boards etc from the emulator.
- Right Control = Right Windows key. Map the Windows key to a Right Ctrl key for some keyboards.
- SCSI and CD/DVD access method. Select type of ASPI layer to use e.g. SPTI, Adaptec, Nero ASPI or Frog ASPI.
- Windowed style. Select the following styles: Borderless, Minimal, Standard or Extended
- Graphics API to specify API to use for graphics e.g. Direct3D or DirectDraw.
- DirectDraw Display Buffer. Specify type of ram for display buffer system as Default RAM, Local VRAM, Non Local VRAM or System RAM.
- Specify the language used for WinUAE, which can be on Autodetect or English (built in).
- GUI Font. Select font for GUI, select a font using Windows font selection window.
- List font. Select font for lists, select a font using Windows font selection window.
- Set default. Set default font.
- Select font size from 60% to 140%.
- Resizable GUI option to allow you expand or shrink the Winuae Window.
- Fullscreen GUI opton to expand the Winuae window to fill the screen.
- Load State. Loads a saved state from disk into memory either as a USS, GZ or GZIP file.
- Save State Saves state of system and memory to disk, to a USS file.
- Enable state recording. Assume this makes automatic save states to disk every 5 seconds into a 20 MB buffer (default settings).
- (NumLock) Sets which LED to emulate e.g. Power, HD, CD, DFx
- (CapsLock) Set which LED to emulate e.g. Power, HD, CD, DFx
- (ScrollLock) Set whichLED to emulate e.g. Power, HD, CD, DFx
- USB-Mode Add support for Multimedia keyboards.
Help content is under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured EPub generator