These settings control which Kickstart ROM-image WinUAE will use.
- Main ROM File specifies which Kickstart ROM file to use. This contains essential parts of the Amiga Operating system (usually 512kB or 1MB big). The ROM file can be compressed to .zip or .roz files if needed. The ROM file can be grabbed using the transrom utility from a real Amiga or copied from the Amiga Forever package. It can auto detect which roms you have (Encrypted ones only).
- Extended ROM File will provide CDTV or CD32 support (supplied with Amiga Forever).
- MapROM Emulation will provide support for BlitzKick type tools.
- ShapeShifter support will enable the ShapeShifter 'PrepareEmul' support, so you don't have to KickShift your ROM-images. This also allows Amiga Forever users (encrypted ROM-images can't be KickShift'ed) to use ShapeShifter.
NOTE: ShapeShifter is a Mac - emulator for the Amiga. If you didn't know that, don't use this option!
- Cartridge ROM File will allow to add Action Replay ROM files. From the pull down menu you can select Freezer: HRTMon 2.30 or the Freezer: Action Cartridge Super IV Professional or use the ... to select a third party rom file.
- Flash RAM or A2286/A2386SX BIOS CMOS RAM File will allow you to save to NVRAM (Non-Volatile RAM) like the CD32
- Real Time Clock file allow you to specify a RTC file.
Help content is under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free HTML Help documentation generator