UAE's command line options are quite hidden in WinUAE, since it features a mighty GUI to visualize the options and settings that can be set in UAE from the command line.
There are these parameters available:
- -f configfile.uae
- -0 <path to image file for df0>
- -1 <path to image file for df1>
- -2 <path to image file for df2>
- -3 <path to image file for df3>
- -cfgparam configentry=configvalue
- -rawhid (raw input joystick/joypad)
- -portable (portable USB mode)
-config and -f will both do the same thing: they will cause WinUAE to load the given Configfile during WinUAE is starting.
Help content is under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Write eBooks for the Kindle